You need to surround yourself with people who bring up your weaknesses and know your strengths. This is one of the important lesson Barry’s Bootcamp Regional Vice President, Laurie Campbell learned as a woman in business.
Being a female entrepreneur, Laurie went through challenges that she was able to overcome with help from family and peers. In today’s episode, she offered tips and tricks on how to survive the demand in a male-dominated industry. She also gave advice on taking the plunge and setting up a business, to moving ahead when the odds are against you.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Laurie’s transition from being a yoga studio owner to being Barry’s Bootcamp VP
- What are difficult decisions that allowed her to grow as a business leader
- Laurie realization that a previous venture is no longer for her
- The importance of being with like-minded people
- Laurie’s thoughts as a woman in business
- What’s the best leadership quality that Laurie has
- American Kingpin: The Epic Hunt for the Criminal Mastermind Behind the Silk Road by Nick Bilton
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It by Chris Voss with Tahl Raz
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.