Nicole is the founder and CEO of OMX, a Dragon on CBC’s Next Gen Den, and a thought leader in the procurement industry.
Today, she sat down with Edwin and shared her inspiring stories on how she focuses on her goals.
Also, she talked about how she grow and expand her business.
Nicole always finds industry gaps and built innovative platforms and technology to fill them.
Listen now to learn more about how she has turned the challenges to build OMX, the only online platform of its kind that serves users from the world’s top defence, aerospace, shipbuilding sectors, and tens of thousands of local suppliers around the world.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Nicole explains how travelling and being location independent gives her the benefits and freedom to accomplish more
- Recalling interesting experiences that made her become the business leader today
- Learn the importance of ASKING, addressing the problem right away, proper expectations and setting deadlines as the key to moving forward a business
- How having different kind of entrepreneurs in a team contribute to their growth
- Nicole explains why high-level creativity, having good judgment and emotional intelligence is the next big thing for this era
- Learn the skills that will be suitable for this new economy for young professionals and entrepreneurs
- The impact of technology in shaping the lives of people
- Qualities that one must possess when starting a leadership role
- Railroader: The Unfiltered Genius and Controversy of Four-Time CEO Hunter Harrison by Howard Green
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.