A seasoned and passionate senior executive with over a decade of experience building and leading high-performance teams both locally and internationally.
That is how you will see Paul Burns.
But outside Twitter, Paul is a simple guy, married for fifteen years and has two young sons. He loves music, running, and snowboarding.
In today’s episode, Edwin and Paul dive deep on what Twitter is and how it helped connect business leaders to their team members.
Not only that, you will hear Paul sharing his most difficult decisions from being a rookie executive to now a business leader.
Lastly, listen as what two qualities you must possess to emerge as a business leader.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Twitter as an operating system for culture
- Paul’s role in growing Twitter’s reach in Canada
- How Paul grow as a leader by being uncomfortable
- The definition of hindsight, foresight, and insight according to Paul
- Pros and Cons of self-promotion in a business organization
- Arrogance or Confidence; a critical character that one must have in an organization
- Two challenges faced by a business leader
- As an emerging leader, listen to what Paul has to say in leading people