In today’s episode, Edwin interviews Dr. Greg Wells about the top five-step process for establishing a healthy high performing team.
Dr. Greg Wells is a Physiologist, Scientist, Speaker & 3x Best-Selling Author. He helps people get healthy & perform better via research and applied science.
Outside of what he does, his number one priority is his kids, and family. Dr. Wells got a four year old and eight years old, so he had to spend as much time with them.
Dr. Wells invested heavily in sports equipment for his kids so he can drag them off to do the stuff that he likes to do. They went skiing, surfing, and love doing physical activity. He does cycling, running and swimming, and also love lifting weights to make him feel better.
What you will discover in this episode are:
What adverse effects being in a hustle mode do to your brain?
Find out how to work smart and achieve the lifestyle you want for you and your family.
Lastly, how you as an emerging leader can lead a healthy, high-performing team.
And much more! Enjoy!
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What does it take to be a world-class athlete in performance, health, and business capacity
- The number one mistake a lot of businesses fail
- Types of brain waves and its contribution to our state of body and mind
- Three principles you must do to be successful
- Two types of people categorized by sleep physiology
- Intention Vs. Compulsion; what does it mean and how to apply on your business
- Five step process for establishing a healthy high performing team
- Dr. Greg Wells Website
- Dr. Greg Wells on LinkedIn
- Dr. Greg Wells on Instagram
- Dr. Greg Wells on Facebook
- Dr. Greg Wells on Twitter
- The Dr. Greg Wells Podcast
- The Ripple Effect: Sleep Better, Eat Better, Move Better, Think Better by Greg Wells
- A Day at El Bulli by Ferran Adrià and Juli Soler
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.