Did the idea of elegant parties, open bars and circulate with the rich and famous sound like a PR to you? Think again, as we have on the show, Adrian Salamunovic.
He is the co-author of FREE PR, founder of Earned.co, a public speaker, startup advisor, investor, and PR expert who’s passionate about helping entrepreneurs reach mainstream success using the power of earned media.
You will hear Adrian share how you can use the power of free PR using the media, podcasts, television, print, publications, digital to get your word out for free.
Not only that, get to discover how you as an emerging business leader can build an internal PR team.
Lastly, discover the actionable steps that you can do to reach a wider audience through FREE PR.
This is one episode you do want to miss!
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How Adrian helps companies have their own in-house free PR
- The value and power of having an in-house PR
- Three stages to incorporate PR in your company
- PR for podcasters
- A great strategy for someone who wants to be a thought leader
- Comfort as the enemy of success and what’s the key for long-term success
- E-courses as the best learning tool to upscale your career and/or business
- Two powerful hacks that Adrian do to be an effective leader, mentor, and entrepreneur
- Passion and having positive energy as the best leadership quality
- One actionable PR hack that you can do to increase traffic to your site
- Free PR Book website
- PR BOOTCAMP
- Clarity website
- CanvasPop website
- Consulting.com website (Sam Ovens)
- COO Alliance website (Cameron Herold)
- Slingshot VoIP website
- Adrian on LinkedIn
- Adrian on Twitter
- Play Bigger: How Rebels and Innovators Create New Categories and Dominate Markets by Al Ramadan, Dave Peterson, Christopher Lockhead, Kevin Maney
- The Alter Ego Effect: The Power of Secret Identities to Transform Your Life by Todd Herman
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.