What is happiness and why is it important?
Before you leave wondering whether this is a podcast episode about business, you’d better think twice.
On today’s show, we have Dr. Gillian Mandich, happiness researcher, Ph.D. Health and Rehabilitation.
Gillian is the oldest of seven children. At a very young age, she was already entrepreneurial by offering babysitting services and gathering all the children into their place but charge per head.
In her spare time, Gillian likes to hike and loves foraging.
Listen to this episode as Gillian, explains the connection of your environment and the DNA with your happiness.
She also shares actionable steps for business leaders to achieve a different level of happiness.
Lastly, she discusses why a mindset shift is important for every business leader and individual to reach their happiness in their day to day life.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Happiness! And what do we need to know about it
- Is happiness the preventive method for the most part of what we have to do in your life
- The key practices or behaviors that we can do that are going to have a potent effect in our day to day life
- Are we born happy or is it dictated by your environment
- How much of our happiness do we have control over
- What business leaders should do to have a positive impact on their happiness
- The importance of having a gratitude practice
- Ways to achieve a mindset-shift and realize the significance of happiness on our day to day life
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.