Today, Edwin chat with Hamza Khan, Managing Director of Student Life Network, keynote speaker, and author. He empowers people and businesses to transform ideas into action. Hamza is also a faculty member at Ryerson University and the co-founder of Skills Camp, a school for soft skill.
When he is not busy leading these companies, Hamza loves to watch movies. He is a sucker for horror movies and apart from that he also loves to travel. In this interview, Hamza shared his strategy of continuously growing as a business leader, and how he was able to turn his knowledge of burnout into a book.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What are the Four Ingredients of Purpose
- What are ARC and its role for Hamza’s growth as a business leader
- How does Hamza apply ARC on his team members and clients
- Discover a way to better your resistance to stress
- Find out the health epidemic of the 21st century
- What are the 12 stages of burnout
- Learn the three steps to overcome burnout
- Find out the only skill you need to beat AI
- Student Life Network Website
- Student Life Network on Twitter
- Student Life Network on Instagram
- Hamza’s Website
- Hamza on Twitter
- Hamza on Facebook
- Hamza on LinkedIn
- Hamza on Instagram
- The Burnout Gamble: Achieve More by Beating Burnout and Building Resilience by Hamza Khan
- This Is Day One: A Practical Guide to Leadership That Matters by Drew Dudley
- The World According to Kanye by Herbert Lui
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.