Mother, athlete, fitness advocate, a person who is passionate in giving back to her community. These are some of the qualities of today’s guest, Lori Casselman.
Lori Casselman is an experienced executive with a passion for building great teams while making innovation in the health and insurance sectors.
Today, Edwin and Lori discussed the importance of asking questions to your team members to received their highest level of performance. Lori shared her leadership style when she is new to the position and how you developed the members of your team to be the next leader.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Lori will walk us through the process of transition to broaden her horizon
- What one leadership lesson she followed to ease her decision making
- How building relationship helped Lori positioned herself as an emerging leader
- What is the first thing Lori do when she takes on a new role
- Creating a culture of caring shouldn’t be disconnected from creating a high-performance culture
- Effective ways to develop team members to become business leaders
- Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead by Tara Mohr
- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.