Andrew Witkin is an experienced entrepreneur, marketer and the founder and president of StickerYou, a successful e-commerce startup that was named the fastest-growing promotional products company in Canada in 2017 by SGR magazine.
Over the past decade, Andrew has built StickerYou into an influential e-commerce trendsetter that produces customized die-cut sticky products, including stickers, decals, iron-ons, badges, patches, labels and magnets.
In today’s episode, Edwin and Andrew sat down to discuss important topics for business leaders. One is the rise of artificial intelligence, hear it straight from Andrew, what are the two sides of AI. Also, you will hear them discussing the challenges of becoming a business leader. Finally, listen to Andrew as he shared StickerYou’s plans for next year. Enjoy!
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- What is StickerYou and hear their plans for the next months
- How to find out your starting point in an organization
- Discover the one challenge that Andrew has to do to has as a leader
- Andrew’s thoughts on honest transparency and respectful dialogue
- Hear what Andrew continue to do to improve his leadership
- As a leader, find out how Andrew is going to lead his organization despite the rise of Artificial Intelligence
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave me a message, question, or comment. If I can, I will play it on air and answer it there.