Growing a business requires making smart decisions.
Some of those operating decisions can be very complex and beyond human capability. This is where artificial intelligence steps in. With AI, businesses can make smarter plans and risk management decisions by running billions of simulations based on the organization’s transaction data.
In today’s episode, Edwin chats with business leader Gary Saarenvirta, founder and CEO of Daisy Intelligence.
Daisy Intelligence is an AI platform that helps businesses double their profitability by making smarter decisions. By analyzing transactions and running simulations, Daisy Intelligence’s clients can make optimal plans and better risk management decisions.
Outside of work, Gary is an avid tennis player and has a passion for reading science journals and textbooks.
Listen as Gary shares how he leads the product vision and his other roles and involvement in the company as a business leader.
Plus, he talks about how Daisy Intelligence attracts and retains the best talents.
Lastly, he discusses artificial intelligence and its impact on today’s business.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Strategies for retaining and recruiting the right talent for Daisy Intelligence
- How to let an employee go
- Gary’s personal dedication to start Daisy Intelligence
- Secrets to building the culture of accountability and follow up in Daisy Intelligence
- How artificial intelligence can be beneficial in decision making and its impact on job roles.
- The mentors that have had a huge impact on Gary as a business leader.
- The value of handing off responsibility to the team
- Leading by Greatness by David Lapin
Thanks to our wonderful episode sponsors
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe on your favourite network.
Do you currently have a podcast? If you said yes and looking to free up your time, check out my online course on SkillShare called Podcasting: Scale Your Production through Systems and Processes, sign up using this link to get two months free.