TBLP 123 | Gary Saarenvirta: Artificial Intelligence Leader
Growing a business requires making smart decisions.
Some of those operating decisions can be very complex and beyond human capability. This is where artificial intelligence steps in. With AI, businesses can make smarter plans and risk management decisions by running billions of simulations based on the organization’s transaction data.
In today’s episode, Edwin chats with business leader Gary Saarenvirta, founder and CEO of Daisy Intelligence.
Daisy Intelligence is an AI platform that helps businesses double their profitability by making smarter decisions. By analyzing transactions and running simulations, Daisy Intelligence’s clients can make optimal plans and better risk management decisions.
Outside of work, Gary is an avid tennis player and has a passion for reading science journals and textbooks.
Listen as Gary shares how he leads the product vision and his other roles and involvement in the company as a business leader.
Plus, he talks about how Daisy Intelligence attracts and retains the best talents.
Lastly, he discusses artificial intelligence and its impact on today’s business.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Strategies for retaining and recruiting the right talent for Daisy Intelligence
- How to let an employee go
- Gary’s personal dedication to start Daisy Intelligence
- Secrets to building the culture of accountability and follow up in Daisy Intelligence
- How artificial intelligence can be beneficial in decision making and its impact on job roles.
- The mentors that have had a huge impact on Gary as a business leader.
- The value of handing off responsibility to the team
- Leading by Greatness by David Lapin
Follow us on Apple Podcasts
If you enjoyed this episode, please share to a friend:
Sign up for our newsletter today and never miss an episode!
You agree to receive updates on new episodes and business leadership-related podcasts. We promise never to spam you!